Pages

Thursday, October 25, 2012

Off Subject but unreal...

So I am one of those people that if it has never been heard of and surely that could never happen to someone it is going to happen to ME!  So I am a federal employee and back about 9 years ago I also worked a different federal job (then went to the state in between).  Well I have been trying for 7 months now to match up my federal service, so my retirement and leave and all that will be together.  I get a notice today that says no record found contact previous office worked.  (Mind you this is from our HR lady that I actually worked with at the other federal place and my reply was ok I am contacting you because you were my HR there.)  So having had other experence with our HR not doing what they said they did I have now taken it upon myself to find this PROOF!  After15 phone calls accross the entire US, made it full circle back to the original request to find out that and  I quote "huh I don't know what you need to do that just doesn't happen that records disappear".  Needless to say I have fomulated a letter and have documented the entire event.  I also sent in my own request to see if that works.  To be continued they have 21 days to respond...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by!