Pages

Sunday, October 21, 2012

Good Sunday Morning

Well I made excellent progress on my swap table runner, just have the binding left.  I don't know why but me and binding do NOT get along.  It never fails I always screw it up.  I don't know why at all, so needless to say when we discuss binding our charm pack quilt I will link up a video cause Lord knows I don't need to tell anyone my method.

Off to church this morning, then pot luck (who doesn't LOVE a church pot luck!!) and back on my head in that sewing room.  May cut some quick board strips on that charm pack quilt to keep that moving along.    Have a wonderful last day of the  weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Good morning Stephanie...it's now Monday. I hope you got lots done yesterday. I've never followed a blog before so I'm not even sure if it notifies me or if I need to go back to check every day...I'm technologically challenged, but willy to learn. Hope you have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Morning! I think over to the right of the screen it says join this site if you have like a google account (gmail or something) and other than that you can subscribe by email I know for sure. Thanks for stoping by and of course I didn't get as much done as I wanted to but thats ok I got to visit with friends and that made up for it :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by!