Pages

Monday, February 16, 2015

Snowed in = sewed in

I hope everyone is warm and toasty today.  We are getting a good snow/ice day here in Arkansas.  In fact this is my view out the ole sewing room.

Very pretty although my husband is pouty about it.  He can not be still or relax so he is just beside himself with cabin fever.  It has only been a few hours.  We are not to even approach above freezing for sometime.  Right now him and the small fry are sledding and riding the ranger all about.  So I better be quick so I can have some quite sew time. 

I have been busy busy on projects.  I even finished one from way way back like 2012 see here!  A friend of mine has taken in her niece who is 6mths old and I finished this up.

Please excuse the mess!  I also have some zippy pouches I need to work on.  I made this hexi flower to decorate one.

Now to figure out the rest of the fabric.  It is for my quilt club swap this month. 

Next up is a wonky star block for a memorial quilt for a dear member of our sew swapit FB group who lost her battle with breast cancer. 
I have so much sewing to do.  I need to get it in gear for my sew south.   I can't believe I am going.  I need to make a bag to travel handmade and get some swap gifts made.  April is just around the corner.

I added another project to my list.  A child's swap.  My daughter wanted to do it so of course I made it happen.  We are doing fabric bookmarks this month. 

Well I better get off here and get busy.  Stay warm and stay safe!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by!