Pages

Sunday, February 1, 2015

Still Sewimg Strong

I am still sewing everyday and loving it!  My poor husband says I ignore him, but I have done better about sewing and also kicking it with his little cutie self.  He wants me to start selling things.  He was even trying to sell the bag I made with the Bag of the Month club at church this morning.  Here is that finish! 



This pictures are not great for a reason.  I do love it and I swear I take it everywhere!  This is a big deal as I never ever carry a purse!  I have never ever made anything like this at all, and I am proud of myself for finishing it.  I have a ton of mistakes in this bag, but I plan to make another so I am not so down on my bag skills!  This club is the best at helping you, and I encourage anyone to join. 

I made another project from the quilt community I joined.  This was by far the best quilty decision I have ever made.  I love this group!  I made a hot/code pack.  Super cute!


I have also made some burp cloths this week, well today actually.  Using this tutorial.  I love that it is curved to go around the parents neck!  So clever!


So all in all a busy week sewing, and can you believe it another blog post!  Well off here to watch Downton Abby and chill with the hubs! 

I hope everyone has a great week!




1 comment:

  1. Right on! What a beautiful purse! It's exciting to see how excited you are about your new quilt community! I'm going to check out the burp cloth tutorial. My daughter is expecting her 3rd child sometime in the next two weeks!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by!