Pages

Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Winner and a few more opening in the Craft it Forward

 Kate: 
glad to see that you are back -- I'd love to win this TSB as it looks like you put some great stuff in there. 

is the lucky winner of the stash box.  I have emailed you Kate and the box will be on its way soon.


Also I have a few more spots open for the Craft it Forward: I have 2 from the last post

1. I will make a crafty gift for the first three people to comment on this post and say that they would like to be a part of Craft it Forward! This little gift is a surprise, and will arrive to you anytime within the next 9 months. 

2. To sign up to Craft it Forward, you need to commit to the project yourself. Once you receive the item from me, just post this (or something similar) on your blog so others can get involved. You then make them something and Craft it Forward continues on and on! 

3.
 Leave a comment on this post telling me that you want to participate in Craft it Forward. Also, please be sure that I have a way to contact you so I can get your postal address (do not leave your postal address in the comment!) so I can get your crafty gift in the mail.

If you are interested in a surprise gift and giving one then please let me know.  Thanks  

1 comment:

  1. thanks Stephanie -- I look forward to seeing the box and moving it along again.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by!