Stash Box Rules and Regs:
- Be an active blogger -- post about receiving the box and the giveaway in a timely manner
- Update the travel log in the box to let others know where the box has been.
- There is a list of rules and guidelines in the box -- be sure to follow these to keep the box full of quality items and the experience positive for everyone.
- You may take any items from the box just be sure that you are replacing them with quality and comparable items.
- Ship box to the next person timely -- and communicate tracking information with recipient.
- Shipping is within the US only
Important Things to Remember:
- Please ensure that items in the box are quality. If items in the box are poor quality they should be removed. Items that are being removed can be offered for optional inclusion to the next recipient. Poor quality items can be discarded but this should be done with digression.
- Only include items that you would be proud to own -- this is not a dumping ground for outdated or worn item.
- Items should be free of smoke, odors and pet hair
- You must replace all items that you take with items of equal value and replacing with more than you take is welcome.
Wow have yall ever had one of those weeks that you thought would never end! I had went through 4 internet providers and finally have one. After finally getting internet I pull up at my parents house and all my dad's hay is on fire. So we have been dealing with that, plus the usual running around. So anyway hello again!!!!
Ok some things I have to get out there the remaining stashbox.
|This is what was in the stash box|
|This is what I kept|
|This is what I added! There are half yard cuts, FQs and charm packs.|
Craft it Forward!I received this lovely item from Terry at Terry's Treasures. She was doing a CIF and I was lucky enough to be included. The details are below:
1. I will make a crafty gift for the first five people to comment on this post and say that they would like to be a part of Craft it Forward! This little gift is a surprise, and will arrive to you anytime within the next 9 months.
2. To sign up to Craft it Forward, you need to commit to the project yourself. Once you receive the item from me, just post this (or something similar) on your blog so others can get involved. You then make them something and Craft it Forward continues on and on!
3. Leave a comment on this post telling me that you want to participate in Craft it Forward. Also, please be sure that I have a way to contact you so I can get your postal address (do not leave your postal address in the comment!) so I can get your crafty gift in the mail.
So please leave a separate comment if you want to be in CIF and the stash box you will need to leave 2 comments.
And Finally a WIP:
Look at those scrap pieces. I can't yet revel this project but it is super cute and I am actually almost done. Well I was ahead until this week. Deadline is next week so I better get back on track!