I won traveling Stash Box #3 from the lovely Terry! I have been totally stalking these boxes and this is the very 1st one I have ever won!! I have been trying for over a year to win one here and there. I have to say these are great ideas to shop and not feel guilty. This is the box as I received it (today that is how excited I am):
These are the items I kept out!
This is what I added to the box! It is super full for the next person let me tell ya!
So if you would love for this box to visit you then please leave me a comment. How about whats going on in your neck of the woods. We are having a winter like never before. I even saw a post on FB from a local friend proclaiming Hell has officially frozen over lol! We are also having rival school closing announcements with rhymes, songs, and funny stories. We have missed 15 days of school I believe so far, and it is not looking good anytime soon. So please if you are in a lovely warm sunny spot a description would be appreciated! :)
I will leave this open through Sunday the 9th, since we are expected to get another winter storm on Tuesday I can get it sent out Monday. Again just a comment will do you don't have to be a follower or anything like that. Make sure I can contact you if you are the winner! Please see the rules and guidelines. US shipments only, sorry it is a heavy box and would break a persons bank to send it out of country!
Rules and Guidelines
- Be an active blogger -- post about receiving the box and the giveaway in a timely manner
- Update the travel log in the box to let others know where the box has been.
- There is a list of rules and guidelines in the box -- be sure to follow these to keep the box full of quality items and the experience positive for everyone.
- You may take any items from the box just be sure that you are replacing them with quality and comparable items.
- Ship box to the next person timely -- and communicate tracking information with recipient.
- Shipping is within the US only
- Please ensure that items in the box are quality. If items in the box are poor quality they should be removed. Items that are being removed can be offered for optional inclusion to the next recipient. Poor quality items can be discarded but this should be done with digression.
- Only include items that you would be proud to own -- this is not a dumping ground for outdated or worn items
- Items should be free of smoke, odors and pet hair
- You must replace all items that you take with items of equal value and replacing with more than you take is welcome.