Pages

Thursday, February 6, 2014

Traveling Stash Box #3

I won traveling Stash Box #3 from the lovely Terry!   I have been totally stalking these boxes and this is the very 1st one I have ever won!!  I have been trying for over a year to win one here and there.  I have to say these are great ideas to shop and not feel guilty.  This is the box as I received it (today that is how excited I am):
Not the best picture, but natural light is on hold until above freezing temps, well and it was night time.  None the less you can see it has a lot of lovely items.

These are the items I kept out!

I want to make another jelly roll race quilt and thought these were super cute.  My daughter really wanted me to keep the St Patty fabric so of course I had to oblige. 

This is what I added to the box!  It is super full for the next person let me tell ya!

These are 1/2+ yd cuts, a few FQs, charm packs, and a 10" hexi template I loved so much I accidentally bought 2 so this is brand new never used still had the backing tape on it.  

So if you would love for this box to visit you then please leave me a comment.  How about whats going on in your neck of the woods.  We are having a winter like never before.  I even saw a post on FB from a local friend proclaiming Hell has officially frozen over lol!  We are also having rival school closing announcements with rhymes, songs, and funny stories.  We have missed 15 days of school I believe so far, and it is not looking good anytime soon.  So please if you are in a lovely warm sunny spot a description would be appreciated!  :)  

I will leave this open through Sunday the 9th, since we are expected to get another winter storm on Tuesday I can get it sent out Monday.  Again just a comment will do you don't have to be a follower or anything like that. Make sure I can contact you if you are the winner!  Please see the rules and guidelines.  US shipments only, sorry it is a heavy box and would break a persons bank to send it out of country!  

Rules and Guidelines 

  • Be an active blogger -- post about receiving the box and the giveaway in a timely manner 
  • Update the travel log in the box to let others know where the box has been.
  • There is a list of rules and guidelines in the box -- be sure to follow these to keep the box full of quality items and the experience positive for everyone. 
  • You may take any items from the box just be sure that you are replacing them with quality and comparable items. 
  • Ship box to the next person timely -- and communicate tracking information with recipient.
  • Shipping is within the US only 
 Important Things to Remember
  • Please ensure that items in the box are quality. If items in the box are poor quality they should be removed. Items that are being removed can be offered for optional inclusion to the next recipient. Poor quality items can be discarded but this should be done with digression. 
  • Only include items that you would be proud to own -- this is not a dumping ground for outdated or worn items
  • Items should be free of smoke, odors  and pet hair 
  • You must replace all items that you take with items of equal value and replacing with more than you take is welcome.

5 comments:

  1. I've also been stalking this box for a while -- the weather here is ranging from day to day, last week we had snow and temps in the 60's in the same week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ssi so want to win! Fun, fun, fun! I live in the desert, so no snow here. But it has gotten down to the 40s. Which is cold for me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhhh it sounds like so much fun. I would sure enjoy having a chance at the box. It's been below zero here in SD all week. It was -17 yesterday and this morning I went out thinking boy it is warmer today. It was -7, so I guess those few degrees helped. It's supposed to get to a high of 0 today. Maybe next week we'll see the sun and get some warmer (20's) weather.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well it is beautiful outside but cold! More snow for the weekend but to cold to play in, now how do you make that sound cool to an 8 yrs old boy! WV checking in here looks like a fun box!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, what a cool (Frigid?) idea! I would love to participate too. I've been trying to destash, but to destash, you need to create, and to create, you always need that something extra!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by!