Pages

Sunday, July 1, 2018

Its nice to meet you...

I am participating in a post challenge on Instagram where we post everyday for 30 days.  Today's prompt was introduce yourself and I thought it might be a good idea to do that here as well.  So here we go:



Well this is me.  I have a super distaste for photographs of myself and especially selfies so this was way way way out of my comfort zone to say the least.  I am Stephanie and I live in Arkansas.  Me and my family live extremely rural, like total middle of nowhere.  We have a working cattle farm, my husband and I are both wildlife biologists, and we all hunt.  My daughter is 15 and she also hunts.  We have a large garden every year and preserve all we can.  Basically we live of the land at any and every step we can.  I am a quilter and bag maker (DuH right!) 

I am a chronic migraine sufferer and have been since I was 17, which is a long time ago.  I have been to countless Drs and on so much medication I am embarrassed.  Nothing helped.  I began receiving botox injections (27 shots in my head every three months).  This helped but it was not at all pleasant and not something they recommend for more than 3 years as it can really affect your muscles.  I kept going to headache clinics all over the place and they kept shutting down.  I was finally recommended to a Dr. that did functional medicine.  Without getting to deep I basically did a lifestyle change and diet change, and I am 1000x better.  This is where I started using essential oils as well.  I am now an all day daily user and use "clean" products on my face, body, and in my home.  I can not even begin to tell you the difference in all of us since we changed our diets and started really looking at the chemicals we used.  So that is how I got started with Young Living.  Feel free to ask me how essential oils, gut health, and clean products can help you.

Well that about sums it up.  We are pretty basic, trying to get by and live our life right ya know.

Oh super side note I am in the middle of another sewing room purge so I will let you know when ebay will be back up and running with fabric listings.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by!