Pages

Sunday, June 24, 2018

June

June is a big month for us.  My lovely baby's birthday is in June and she is now 15 uggh!  All the church camps start so running around crazy.  The heat and let me just say that again THE HEAT of summer is here.  The garden starts producing, and the animals start with babies.  Just all the things.  I have managed to get some sewing in.  We are Dave Ramsey followers so we do the envelops and are on a budget.  This means handmade gifts (good thing I can sew right).  I made some father's day gifts this year.  I did a shave kit for the hubs.  He got a promotion and travels a bit so he needed one.  I did 2 of the minikins patterns from Sew Sweetness.  I did the Binary and Zeppelin pouches.  I used brown cork also from Sew Sweetness and a quail print for the lining that I have had for ages.



I also made the Crimson and Clover Train Case for an oily friend who signed up with me for Young Living.  I made this as a thank you for signing up.  If you are interested in signing up with oils please let me know or click here.  You don't buy oils from me its just showing you how to get started, and you buy directly from Young Living.  I will be glad to send you a thank you gift as well.  Message me for details.




That is all for now on a June update.  Have big things happening and will be sharing in the future.  I have a retreat coming up in November and I am really trying to sew more and share more about the country life and healthy life.  Don't forget I am on Instagram so hit me up over there.

Have a blessed and amazing week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by!