Pages

Saturday, August 10, 2013

Where have I been....

Hello strangers in blog land!

Wow it has been a while.  I am still shacking it up in the woods in our little hunting cabin.  I have had very little internet service and well just have been so busy building a house!  Speaking of said house the move is next week!  Wow it seems like it has been years that we have all been crammed into this one room shack, but just since June.  I will be taking pictures of the house today to post about.  I have been a little superstitious about taking pictures because I am a weirdo.  So I do feel better about it now that we are almost done!  I have my very own sewing room!  It even has a little closet with just shelving for supplies and fabric.  Granted it is the smallest room in the house, but it has a window and it is right in front of the house not in some dark corner of the basement or attic.  I am a happy camper.  So I feel a give away coming on since I know I have entirely to much fabric.  I am sorry for going missing for a while but now with my own house and room and everything I have high hopes of being a much better blogger!  So if you wouldn't mind giving me another chance, I will be having a giveaway coming up in the next week or two after the big move.  Thanks and many blessings to you!

steph

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by!