Pages

Thursday, January 3, 2013

My 2013 to do list!

Well I have seen everyone's to do list and I guess I feel like if I can put it out there then maybe I can actually do it!

1. Finish the 2012 BOM from Craftsy!  This is a must!
2. Do the Sugar BOM with Amy from Stitchery Dickory Dock
3. Do the new 2013 BOM from Craftsy!
4. Finish up my little Dall Quilt for the DQ swap!  (so excited)
5. The year long swaps with my wonder FB friends on sew swap
6. Do a couple quilts I wanted in 2012 granny panties and civil war!

Oh that is plenty! 

To top off all that lovely business I will be moving and building a house!  Woo hoo!  So stay tuned to wonderful stresses and pictures of the craziness.  I won't be moving till the summer but the stress is already here :)! 

Let me know what yall have going on in 2013!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by!