Pages

Thursday, December 6, 2012

Oh the Christmas train

Oh my the Christmas train is coming in way to fast.  I am quilting my fingers to the bone.  I am so bad at FMQ!  That will be on my New Years list to please learn better.  I just can't get my speed and the machine speed going the way it needs to be.  I have got the deer quilt about 1/2 done then two more and I am waiting on some fabric to finish the top and back of  another one.  I really don't think I am gonna make it and I have no clue what I will do about it.  I guess I can give I owe yous lol!  I will post pics of some finished items as soon as I have a finished item.


What are you guys scrambling to get done?


Oh how could I have forgotten head over to sew mama sew blog and check out the Dec3rd post soooooo many giveaways and it ends tomorrow!

2 comments:

  1. Gosh, I agree about that train coming too fast! Your FMQ is probably not bad at all - we are our worst critics! I am frantically starting another quilt...yes, it's for a gift...I hope I make it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have one that isn't started yet and I am tapping nails on window waiting for my fabric to arrive. That maybe an iou *sigh*. I am so out of control that I have forgotten about a jewelry making class today that I promised my child and her friend we were going to! I WILL finish quilting on quilt today and sandwich another! It maybe the early hours of tomorrow but it HAS to be done! I will also not be doing any more FMQ so that may speed things up and really it is that bad! lol! Good to hear I am not the only one good luck!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by!