Pages

Thursday, November 29, 2012

Well Hello Strangers

It seems like it has been a while since I got on here.  I have been busy busy.  Trying to get some gift quilts done.  The lovely Irish Chain top should be completed this evening!   Whoo Hoo I will post pictures.   Then I am starting a very modernish Razorback quilt (as in the Arkansas Razorbacks).  I am very excited to see how this one turns out. 

I may have bit off more than I can chew as I was selected to participate in the Doll Quilt Swap 13, and wow that is one talented group.  I hope I can push through and come up with something spectacular.  As soon as all these Christmas projects are done I will be focusing on doing my very very best on this project (not that I don't always try to do my best but ya know).  I have been googling patters and looking through all the flicker pictures and scoping my books, but I think right now my brain is overwhelmed with these gift quilts.  I will be posting about the Swap and maybe you guys can help me.  

Well off to actually work for real money and will post pictures of the Irish Chain. 

Have a most wonderful day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by!