Pages

Monday, March 27, 2017

Quilt Con post 2

It has been a heck of a spring break.  If you follow my Instagram you saw that my lovely child and I went to DC.  It was both of our 1st time and it was just wonderful.  My girl was among 3 other students that participated in the wreath laying ceremony at the Arlington National Cemetery.   Words can not describe the pride I felt at this event.  I may do another blog post on it but this one is quilt con 2, so on to the display quilts.   The 1st one won and the people's choice award is the Lincoln Quilt.  The pictures that are side by side are the same quilts just close ups.  Enjoy!




















1 comment:

  1. Wow...the Lincoln quilt is stunning. It's very interesting to see all the modern quilts. We have always loved visiting DC...what an honor to be at the ceremony. I see you're destashing again on ebay...not good for my wallet! LOL!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by!