Pages

Sunday, March 6, 2016

Bag of the Month and Sew South preperations

Hello all

I have been so busy getting my stuff ready for Sew South.  This will be my second time going, and you can find some info on that visit here,  I loved it and I am going again.  I am going this Thursday eek!  I have been making projects for my secret sister and going crazy trying to figure out about flying with a sewing machine.  I think I have most things ready.  I have some last minute cutting and prepping for projects.  So I really do not have much to show, except...    I literally just finished the February bag in the Bag of the Month Club.  I have to say I do love the bag.  I do not, however see myself ever needing another.  If I was to ever make this bag to sell, well Lordy it would be $$$$$!  Needless to say it is huge like WOW huge. 



I mean look how big.  I am gonna use this as my purse carry on and pack it full!  I have one checked bag that is so packed with sewing stuff and a few clothes.  Then my rolly carry on that has my machine (a brand spanking new one, more on that in another post).  Then this beast.  It is called the Window Shopper by Samantha.  Well I will see yall when I get back.  Stay tuned for post Sew South Pics and posts.  Oh if you want to follow along I am on Instagram here .  I have so much to do before then!  Blessings and love to you all this week!  



1 comment:

  1. Right on Stephanie! Looking forward to hearing about Sew South and the "brand spanking new" machine. 😏

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by!